Meet Darryl Lewis
Founder & Chief Technician
Darryl Lewis knows Mac equipment, peripherals, servers, networks, and software inside and out. He’s been both using and servicing them since 1987, when he founded this company in Lauderhill, Florida.
Early on, Darryl recognized that corporate and individual computer users depend not only on their computer, but also on third party peripherals and software for the work they do. Darryl decided that his company should be independent
consultants, answering only to you. Our only goal is to make your computers, networks, and other equipment work for you.
Darryl’s credentials are formidable. He:
- has been providing in person, telephone, email, and remote support to computer users in large, small, and residential venues for since 1987.
- authors all the technical info provided to Everything Macintosh staff, as well as the tech notes and reviews on our web site.
- has been a 4-term president of the National Macintosh Computer Society, Inc., with the unanimous vote of the membership in his last two terms.
- is a published Mac authority, with features and reviews in MacUser magazine for ten years covering publishing and high end graphics, operating systems, programming tools, utilities, compression, backup programs, calendar and mailing list programs, and accounting software.
- is a former Macintosh trainer for Broward County, Florida School Board administrative personnel.
- has been on the advisory committee for the Art Institute in Ft. Lauderdale.
- has been recommended as a support source to Apple’s own customers for services beyond the capabilities of their authorized dealers and service centers.
- has been a qualified installer for CheckMark, Accountant, Inc., and MYOB accounting software, with hundreds of installations.
- wrote instruction manuals for Micronetics, Inc. accounting software products.
- is recognized in the Mac service community for quick, accurate problem diagnosis and an unusually high success rate at recovering data from crashed disks with software-based problems.