Rates & Terms
- By phone, email, or remote computer service: $2.00 per minute, 10 minute minimum. (The minimum applies only once to each separate support or consulting issue.)
- Service in person at your premises or our office: $125.00 per hour, billed in quarter-hour increments.
- $35.00 trip charge for service at your premises within our local service areas. Elsewhere please call for travel charges.
- Emergency same day service, after hours, weekends or holidays: 150% of the standard rates.
Terms of Service
- We expect payment at the time of service by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx, or via PayPal.
- 30 day terms are available to establish clients with a good payment record. We must receive payment within 30 days of the date of service, no exceptions.
- Accounts over 30 days must pay finance charges at the rate of 1 1/2% per month (18% per year), and future business is COD.
- We take legal action to collect accounts over 60 days.
- Work is performed on a best-efforts basis. Charges are based on the time spent, not on the results.
- We are not product dealers. We willingly recommend specific products and reputable dealers.
- We will acquire products for established clients on request. We do not mark them up. We require immediate reimbursement for our out-of-pocket expenses, prepayment, or payment by you direct to the dealer. Our standard hourly rate applies to this service. We will provide you a copy of the dealer’s invoice. Warranty, product repair, and product replacement are the responsibility of the manufacturer and dealer.
- We don’t leave our work partially done just to keep a strict time schedule. We finish necessary work at our current appointment before proceeding to the next. For that reason, appointment times are approximate.
- We take pride in our expertise and service. If there is a problem with our service, we expect to make it right.
- Product names mentioned in this web site are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers, developers, and dealters of those products.
- Opinions and recommendations contained in this web site are those of the Everything Macintosh staff.
How We Calculate Transportation and Expenses
For service outside our local service areas in North Carolina and Virginia.
- Travel Time We charge in one direction only at our standard hourly service rate.
- Air travel or other public transportation
We pass through the fare without markup. You are welcome to supply prepaid tickets.
- Lodging (where overnight stays are necessary)
We require a Hampton Inn, equivalent, or better. We pass through the cost of lodging without markup.
- Car rental (when necessary)
Economy or compact cars are fine. We pass through the rental cost without markup.
- Meal allowance (when overnight stays are necessary)
$25.00 per day.